The initiative, promoted by the GAL Fior d’Ulivi as part of the 2007-2013 ROP of the Puglia Region and implemented by the Luigi Sturzo Institute, aimed at transforming the cultural and environmental system of the territory into a local development flywheel. , with special attention to the integration of different cultural heritage, maximum use of assets, tourism development and youth employment.
The project was divided into the following activities:
- multidisciplinary seminars;
- courses on creativity;
- educational initiatives for children between 3 years and 12 years;
- organization of guided tours;
- organization of a historical photographic exhibition;
- organization of musical performances;
- enhancement of the bitontine olive production.