The Luigi Sturzo Institute, as part of the enhancement and dissemination of its documentary heritage, suggests a series of digital storytelling for the study of some of the most significant historical issues.
The proposed researches follow narratives through bibliographies and other archival, photographic and cinematographic materials, thus favoring a complete visibility and usability of the preserved cultural heritage. Some of these works are signed by scholars able to identify the thematic lines of research in the historical documentation of the Institute.
- April 18th, 1948. Winners and losers
- Aldo Moro in Luigi Sturzo Institute archive
- The clandestine “Il Popolo” (1943 – 1944)
- The Women’s Movement
- The season of movement 1966-1978
- The Costitution
- The European federalist movement
- The commitment of Catholics in Republican Italy
The digitization of the indexes of the most significant volumes of research and the indication of the blanks allow the remote user to request via e-mail any articles or interventions in digital format.